FROSCH Dishwasher tablets (Geschirrspül) 26 Tablets
Frosch baking soda automatic dishwashing tablets are for machine cleaning of dishes, pots and pans.
The formula with natural baking soda is free of preservatives, phosphate, phosphonates, chlorine, glycol ethers and phthalates).
All necessary and required functions are integrated in ALL-IN-ONE tabs:
•Cleaning: removes even stubborn incrustations
•Rinse aid: sparkling and brilliant dishes without water spots
•Salt function: for brilliant glassware
•Stainless steel shine
•Special solvent for stubborn incrustations like minced meat, oak flakes, eggs, tea and milk.
Available in Pack with 26 tablets Baking soda Automatic dishwashing tabs
• Dosage: 1 tablet = 1 cycle
• Do not remove the film. It is soluble in water.
• Place the tab on the dispenser. If the tab does not fit in the dispenser, contact the dishwasher manufacturer or refer to the dishwasher manual.
• Start a low temperature cycle (<55 ° C) with the dishwasher fully loaded to reduce energy and water consumption, as well as water contamination.
• Do not add salt or rinse agents up to a water hardness of 21 °
NOTE • Frosch Dishwashing tabs are designed for dishwasher use only.
• Recommended for all types of domestic dishwashers. Please follow the instructions of the dishwasher manufacturer.
• Do not clean in your dishwasher: items made of wood, gold or silver decorating dishes, aluminum, glass and hand-colored porcelain.
• Frosch Dishwashing tabs do not protect against mechanical damage
• Store the product in a dry and cool place in its original packaging.
WARNING May cause severe eye damage. If medical advice is needed, please show this container or label.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed: rinse mouth. Do not vomit
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES, rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove all contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing. In case of continuous eye irritation, consult a doctor.
May cause allergic reactions.
Made in GERMANY
No More Stock Available